- 3D process 02 – where the magic happens but without the magic button
- 3D process 01- where the magic happens but without the magic button
- Roto101 – How to separate what you want when you don’t have green screen
- VFX shots in your movie trailer can increase ticket sales
- Why use a green/blue screen? The concept of “keying”.
- The process of VFX in film
- What is Matte Painting?
- Case Study: Magic World II Online commercial
- How VFX can save you time and money
- The benefits of having a VFX consultant early in development
- What VFX can do?-Part 4: compositing
- What VFX can do?-Part 3: special effects
- What VFX can do?-Part 2:Environments
- What VFX can do?–Part 1: Creatures
- What is visual effects?
3D 3d approach animation background replacement blue screen budget color correct commercial compositing digital environment digital matte film green screen keying matte art matte painting model 3d software painting post production pre-production roto rough concept schedule trailer vfx vfx consultant vfx supervisor visual effects wire remove